Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chapter 23: As the time goes on...

Walking in the medieval times..
Dark, Quietly, Painfully..
Only you, torch and the rotten leafs..

The willows are standing there with their eyes open..
Water is dancing with their murmur sound..
Following me..
Running on me..
With my running steps..
In my search of..
The pairs of my heart..

The frog offered his help..
Likewise the squirrel...
but the shapes was not match..
The color was not red..
where is my pair?
I want it so bad....

And here I am..
Confusing in front of the three doors, three colors..
With other small doors nearby..
Will get bigger as I won't let it by..

The first room.. The wizard..
With his bald head, white skin, and his dining table..
Saying that he's been through the world..
The second room.. The bull...
Saying that he's the best that you can have..
But I still can't see his horn..
The third room.. The anonymous..
He looks very bright.. pushing me to close my eyes..

But I still can feel it..
Warm, peaceful, safe, and the love..
He brings me to the sky.. Flying with my eyes closed...
I don't know who's room it is..
The guys.. or other...

I let the time monster and his sister, destiny, decide it for me..
I knew they will give me the best..
I just have to give my best..

Amien

No comments:

Post a Comment