Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chapter 9 : Woman

Fly fly our drama queen
Floating beautifully like a butterfly
Caught the males in your arm
Elegantly such as white tiger

Yet toward me
You are nothing
Your sharpest glance even can not crack the chain
The fragrant talk will not stop my vain
Oh yes
I am standing in front of the gateway to hell

I do not know who i must blame for this
Is their hair not auroral?
The mountain not beautiful enough?
The well do not have the charm?
Or my heart and intention are the special one?
My lovegame never paint your name
In the future, i hope it will not be the same

-Deventer, 03/02/2010 ; 01:34 AM-

2 comments:

  1. oww..woooooo.... hmmmmm... !!!
    berusaha lah..!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. harusnya kamu yg berusaha lebih keras.. dikejar umur kuwi.. haha

    ReplyDelete